It’s Time Compliance authors, creates and translates SDS Safety Data Sheets in over 70 languages.
Our unique and open-minded business practice caters to all business types and professionals. Large & Small Manufacturers and Distributors, Start-ups, Inventors & Innovators, Chemists, Toxicologists, R&D, EHS Service Providers, (add your title here).
Just 1 product, or thousands – Get time on your side.
- Classification of substances and to comply in any jurisdiction, including hazard identification, application of hazard pictograms, signal word, hazard codes and precautionary statements.
- Authoring of Safety Data Sheets compliant with regulations, incorporating 16 sections and relevant localized regulatory data.
- Updating of existing Safety Data Sheets to comply with regional GHS and CLP requirements.
- Authoring of GHS and CLP compliant labels as required by the legislation, incorporating the six required elements.
- Creation of compliant label templates to incorporate into your existing software.
- Consumer Label Requirements
- Real Human Translators. We do not rely on language packs in 3rd party software, we use real humans translating in their native language to ensure the very best quality of your hazard communication documents.
- CAS RN requests
- CBI Substantiation
- Chemical Safety
- Export Clearances and Notifications
- GHS SDS Conversion
- Hazard Communication
- Import Certifications
- SDS Author
- SDS Author Training
- SDS Authoring Course
- SDS Authoring Software
- SDS Authoring Training
- SDS creation
- SDS transfer
- SDS Update
- TSCA Compliance
- TSCA Consent Orders
- TSCA Reform - including Inventory reset
- WHMIS 2015
GHS 29 CFR1910.1200 + State regulations and lists (ie: California prop. 65; New Jersey Right-to-Know; etc.). Format: (ANSI) Z400.1 GHS SDS format. “ 29 CFR1910.1200 + State regulations and lists (ie: California prop. 65; New Jersey Right-to-Know; etc.). Format: (ANSI) Z400.1
NOM-018-STPS-2000 and recently adopted United Nations GHS format
27 EU countries + European Free Trade Association: Europe REACH Annex II (Reg 453/2010)/CLP including the DSD-DPD and GHS requirements in the same document (SDS), and all applicable country specific laws, lists and Occupational Exposure Limits (OELs) for the 27 member states.
China: GB T16483-2008 for SDSs including their adoption of GHS and standard GB 15258-2009 for China GHS labels;
Malaysia: Bilingual (Malay-English language CSDS standard format);
Singapore: SS 586-3 2008 Standard including their adoption of GHS;
Taiwan: United Nations GHS SDS format.