Share this post
6 Hour Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Authoring 2020 Live Workshop
Learn how to Author Compliant Safety Data Sheets and Labels for your chemicals!
In our live workshops, we use a sample multiple ingredient liquid chemical mixture to classify in GHS for USA and Canada. In open online workshops, we limit the amount of attendees to 5 so you can ask questions at any time and go over previously covered topics.
August 11, 12, 13. 2020
10 am – 12 pm Eastern. (2 Hours per session)
- Background on GHS and the current Regulations in the US and Canada including deadlines for compliance;
- Exemptions, Trade Secrets, and Update requirements;
- Classification – Hierarchy of data and Physical Hazard Classification endpoints review.
- Continuation of Classification of Physical Hazard endpoints;
- US- and Canadian-specific hazards;
- Toxicological (Health) hazard classification endpoint review.
- Continuation of Health Hazard endpoints;
- Canadian-specific hazards;
- Mixture classification rules;
- Effective literature searching for SDS authoring
- Labeling requirements – including harmonization pitfalls;
- SDS Content and layout;
- Review of sample product SDS and label.
Our SDS Authoring training is based on the appropriate UN GHS Purple book for USA and Canadian specific requirements. Other jurisdictions available upon request.
Thank you so much for a very enlightening and excellent training.
Wonderful instructor. Very thorough and knowledgeable. She made a rather daunting and complex subject matter into an easy to understand format that covered all aspects of SDS authoring. Leaving me with no questions as to how to attend to my companies needs in regard to SDS Sheets and compliance. I would absolutely recommend your company.
Brandon Tucker MEC Lab
Our online workshop covers USA OSHA and Canadian jurisdictions. If you require additional or different jurisdictions, please contact us for availability and pricing.
If you are advanced, we have custom targeted training options available, please contact us so we can discuss your particular requirements.
Please contact us to get the full online agenda, and pricing for the next workshop dates. Or call us 336-804-8033.
Tags: Create SDS, GHS, GHS SDS, GHS Version 7, Hazard Communication, Hazard Communication standard (HCS), msds authoring software, MSDS GHS Conversion, online training, OSHA SDS, SDS Authoring, SDS Authoring Software