Share this post
Online Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Workshop
Fill in the contact form below and we will get back to you right away with the next dates and pricing.
Best option for beginners and those with some limited experience. This 6 hour workshop gives you the tools to get you on your way to authoring your own Safety Data Sheets.
This workshop covers USA OSHA HCS 2012 and Canadian GHS WHMIS 2015. Includes latest Prop. 65 2018 Update!
We can add more jurisdictions in our custom packages, please let us know which other regions (jurisdictions) you need.
True How-To Online Workshop. Step by step, every section covered including excellent data resources, & deep literature (Toxicology) research tools to help you classify your products correctly. How to properly evaluate existing SDS’s from suppliers.
- Exemptions, Trade Secrets, and Update requirements;
- Classification – Hierarchy of data and Physical Hazard Classification endpoints review.
- Toxicological (Health) hazard classification endpoint review.
- Mixture classification rules;
- Labeling requirements – including harmonization pitfalls;
- SDS Content and layout;
- Review of sample product SDS and label.
- Live Online Expert SDS Authoring Trainer
If you are advanced, we have custom targeted training options available, please contact us so we can discuss your particular requirements.
Please contact us using the form below to get the full online agenda, and pricing for the next workshop dates. Or call us 336-804-8033.