Share this post
Online Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Authoring Workshop
July 15, 16, 17. 2019
2 pm – 4 pm Eastern. (2 Hours per session)
Best option for beginners and those with limited experience. This 6 hour workshop gives you the tools to get you on your way to authoring your own Safety Data Sheets.
This workshop covers USA OSHA and Canadian jurisdictions. If you require additional or different jurisdictions, please contact us for availability and pricing.
True How-To Online Workshop. Step by step, every section covered including excellent data resources, & deep literature (Toxicology) research tools to help you classify your products correctly. How to properly evaluate existing SDS’s from suppliers.
- Exemptions, Trade Secrets, and Update requirements;
- Classification – Hierarchy of data and Physical Hazard Classification endpoints review.
- Toxicological (Health) hazard classification endpoint review.
- Mixture classification rules;
- Labeling requirements – including harmonization pitfalls;
- SDS Content and layout;
- Review of sample product SDS and label.
- Live Online Expert SDS Authoring Trainer
Download our free brochure here, click the image or this link below
If you are advanced, we have custom targeted training options available, please contact us so we can discuss your particular requirements.
Please contact us using the form below to get the full online agenda, and pricing for the next workshop dates. Or call us 336-804-8033.