Share this post
Here is the list of the next 20 chemicals to Undergo Risk Evaluation under TSCA.
Finalizing this list of high-priority chemicals for risk evaluation represents the final step in the prioritization process outlined in TSCA and marks another major TSCA milestone for EPA in its efforts to ensure the safety of existing chemicals in the marketplace.
- trans-1,2- Dichloroethylene
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP) (1,2-Benzene- dicarboxylic acid, 1,2- dibutyl ester)
- Butyl benzyl phthalate (BBP) – 1,2-Benzene- dicarboxylic acid, 1- butyl 2(phenylmethyl) ester
- Di-ethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP) – (1,2-Benzene- dicarboxylic acid, 1,2- bis(2-ethylhexyl) ester)
- Di-isobutyl phthalate (DIBP) – (1,2-Benzene- dicarboxylic acid, 1,2- bis-(2methylpropyl) ester)
- Dicyclohexyl phthalate
- 4,4′-(1-Methylethylidene)bis[2, 6-dibromophenol] (TBBPA)
- Tris(2-chloroethyl) phosphate (TCEP)
- Phosphoric acid, triphenyl ester (TPP)
- Ethylene dibromide
- 1,3,4,6,7,8-Hexahydro-4,6,6,7,8,8-hexamethylcyclopenta [g]-2-benzopyran (HHCB)
- Phthalic anhydride
Need help with your TSCA program? Check out our TSCA services here
For more information visit https://www.epa.gov/assessing-and-managing-chemicals-under-tsca/chemical-substances-undergoing-prioritization.